The Italy international says that there is no truth in the stories that he could leave the Rossoneri during the January transfer window
AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli has rubbished speculation linking him with Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain.
It had been claimed in the English press that Blues boss Jose Mourinho was keen on a reunion with a player that he worked with during his time in charge of Milan.
However, Balotelli told Rai Sport: “They put out something about me every day. Nothing is true.”
The Italy international also dismissed the prospect of a move to the Parc des Princes.
“Me to PSG? Absolutely not,” Balotelli declared.
The 23-year-old attacker was speaking after being named in the Serie A Top 11 at the Gran Gala del Calcio Aic 2013 in Milan on Monday night.