“Too many people talk. Too many people speak about me bad. And now they need to shut up. That’s it.” Mario Balotelli said for Sky Sports.
“Manchester City is a great club, it’s a great team, great team-mates. I don’t see my future far from here, so I think I will only be here.”
“This proves we are the best, that’s why we won. We didn’t play very well last few games but rest of the season we played good so we deserve to win.”
Mario Balotelli’s first goal for Citizen’s:
The striker, who celebrated his 20th birthday on Thursday, completed his medical this lunchtime before putting pen to paper on his five-year contract at the City of Manchester Stadium.
Roberto Mancini, who worked with Mario during his time in charge at the San Siro, said: “I think that Mario is one of the best players of his age in Europe, and I’m very happy to be working with him again. His style of play will suit the Premier League, and because he is still so young there is a big chance for him to improve. He is a strong and exciting player, and City fans will enjoy watching him.”
The Palermo-born frontman faced the Toure brothers during his first senior international appearance earlier this week, but he will not be available for City’s first game of the season at White Hart Lane on Saturday. (mcfc.co.uk)
“Balotelli to City? Honestly I don’t know anything about an offer, believe me. Are City interested? I think so but don’t ask me because I don’t know,”
“I don’t have any information because I was busy this morning.”
“The aim for the next two years is to make this club strong economically and we will do what is necessary to achieve this.”